Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DLB Services

DLB offers more than just make-up Services!
To check out my rates for make-up application, click here! For all others, scroll down!


1. Let's Go Shopping!
I will be happy to go shopping with you. A lot of times people get stuck in thinking that they need MAC make-up or get confused at the drugstore. What we would do is meet up, I'll ask you some questions about your skin, educate you on what type of skin you have and products that work for you. We will then go out and get some products and you can test them out. (I must warn you...it may require a lot of testing to figure out the right fit.) Cost: $50 (+ the cost of whatever products you buy) Time: 1 - 2 hours

2. Tutorial
(price reflects being either in your home or mine. IF you need a studio, the cost is $40 per hour for the rental space + the cost of the tutorial)

A. Standard Tutorial
Ok, so you already have your make-up, you just need to know how to apply it...What I can show you is how to do 3 looks...(1 daytime, 1 nightime, 1 of your choosing). You will also get the info about your skin type and suggestions on other products that may work for you in a variety of price ranges. Cost $60 Time: 1 - 3 hours.

B. Sadie Hawkin's Tutorial
You have the power! Chooose 2 looks that you want to do and I will show you how. You will also get the info about your skin type and suggestions on other products that may work for you in a variety of price ranges. Cost $60 Time: 1 - 3 hours.


3. Shopping + Tutorial
Let's make it a full day...shopping + tutorial...either one...Get $10 off. $100 for the full day + at home facial performed by me. 4. Facials
Step into luxury with a soothing facial performed by me with my very own line of facial scrubs. $45. Email me today and schedule your personalized session today

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP